International Orders - Shipping Times
It generally takes 1-4 business days for international orders to arrive. We endeavour to pick and pack your order within 1-2 business days, however, sometimes occasionally it may take 3 business days. Please allow for this for handling.
Times vary significantly depending on where around the world you live! Here are the estimated shipping times of some common cities (metro areas). Please add 3 days for handling.
- Los Angeles, CA, USA: 1 business day
- San Francisco, CA, USA: 2 business days
- San Diego, CA, USA: 2 business days
- Austin, TX, USA: 2 business days
- New York, NY, USA: 2 business days
- Miami, USA: 2 business days
- London, GB: 2-3 business days
- Birmingham, GB: 3 business days
- Southampton, GB: 3 business days
- Berlin, GER: 3 business days
- Hong Kong, HK: 1 business day
- Singapore, SIN: 1 to 2 business days
- Dubai, UAE: 2 business days
- Abu Dhabi, UAE: 2 business days
Is your city not listed? Head to the DHL Express Australia Website available by clicking here or on the button below and enter the following:
- From: Australia, Manly 2095
- To: <enter your details>
- Select "DHL Flyer"; enter '0.5' kg for weight
- tick 'non-document' and enter package value, ie 100
- Click 'Get Quote'
The website will generate your estimated delivery time frame (ensure that you add 3 days for handling time).
IMPORTANT: sometimes there may be delays, especially if your order is required to go through your country's customs system. DHL Express will get in touch with you regarding any duty, taxes or VAT that may apply to your shipment as it enters your country - Ark Swimwear is not responsible for these costs, if any (note: countries such as the USA and Australia have high thresholds and therefore this does not apply).
Our deliveries default to 'signature on delivery', however, our carriers will reach out to you a day or two before they're due, to give you the chance to change how your order will be delivered.
As we use Express Shipping for our domestic Australian orders, which is typically overnight, the timeframe is too short for AusPost to reach out to you for alternate delivery options.
You will receive correspondence from DHL Express giving you six alternative options for your delivery:
- Schedule your delivery: you may select a new delivery date up to 7 calendar days from the originally scheduled date
- Collect from service point: you can have your shipment delivered to a nearby DHL service point, depending on your country (DHL will let you know where these are)
- Signature release: you may authorise delivery without collecting a signature
- Alternate address: you may request delivery to a different address
- Leave with neighbour: you can instruct for your shipment to be delivered to a nominated neighbour
- Vacation hold: if you are on holiday, you can request delivery up to 30 calendar days from the originally scheduled date
Please note: for our international customers it can take slightly longer, and the delivery process is out of our hands. The duty, taxes, and VAT could be another reason your order is slow. Ark Swimwear is not responsible for the import and custom fees applied to your order.